Friday 25 March 2011

As Age catching UP

Seeing our offspring growing up, as we get more wrinkles and crow's feet around peepers, is the most rewarding gift for most parents. I do felt the joy every time glancing through photos of my kids with puffy chubby cheeks in attempt to blow candles on their birthday cakes.

Time ticking pass like thunderbolt, without waiting for its humankind. In a blink of eye, yesterday I celebrated my son's 5th birthday.

Below are a few pictures of my naughty little prince celebrating his birthday from year 1 to current year. Those are the photos which I have painstakingly ransacked through my long deserted hard disk.


#1   1 year old

#2   2 year old

#3   3 year old

#4   4 year old 



#5   5 year old, as usual he has his favourite character cake for his birthday celeb in school. Nevertheless, we hold 2nd round of celeb with him in the late evening at Long Beach.



#6  His assorted cakes for home celeb* those are cakes of my choice, lol*...5 to be exact, everyone has his own share


#7  Clockwise from top: Chocolateyramisu (with candle '5' on top); Raspberry Romance (for my girl); Appricotte Delight; Cocoa Lava; and lastly a simple piece with printed Light BuzzYear on top (whose else, must be for the birthday boy)


 #8  Buzz LightYear to his most delighted taste bud, and one of his fav cartoon characters
 #9
 #10
 #11

#12  We had our dinner at Long Beach, Dempsey

 #14 You can opt to have al fresco or indoor dining
 

 #15 The menu
 #16
 #17
 #18
 #19
 #20
 #21
 #22
 #23


Some of the dishes which we ordered at Long Beach
#24  Garlic steam bamboo clam

 #25  Succulent, sweetness of the flesh

#26 Seafood hor fun, never a miss for my son

#27  Recommended shell less prawn ball, with buttery creamy sauce and lotsa chopped garlic. So much that you can actually fence off dracula from getting near you :)

 #28 Isn't the hand painted sakura lovely?

#29  Sambal lala

 #30  Finally, the Long Beach Signature chilli Crab. The consistency of the gravy is just too perfect for more dipping of your fried man tou. Definitely yummylicious! Its a concoction of sweetness, sourness and spiciness, which easily whet up one's appetite. I just can't get enough with this crabbie affair, the size was too little to satisfy my craving. As I always expect it to be much larger, as crabbies served in NO SIGNBOARD. I reckon, will whip up my own crabbie dish very soon.

#31  You can never get wrong to wipe clean your crabbie dish with this fried man tou. The outer layer still retain its crunchiness, whereas the inside was warm and soft. Though I had just gobbled a bowl of white rice, but its a misery not to savour another one or two of these man tou.

#32 The empty shell

Overall, was quite satisfied with the meal, the service and the food standard, albeit my tummy was only half-fulled. Gotta ordered more in the next visit. For those who love to try their dishes, below here is the address:

Long Beach @ DEMPSEY
25 Dempsey Road, opposite Singapore Botanic Gardens

#33  OK, now is the time to unwrap his birthday gift

 #34  A gift from popo
 #35
 #36  A gift from daddy, Hotwheels

#37
Thats all for the first blog entry. I am going to hit the sack. Good night and sweet dream...Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment