Thursday 17 November 2011

Fond moment with chocolatey FONDUE

 It was weekend again. We headed for a Haagen Dazs fondue around Orchard. Before I started off with my shopping spree, I had to satisfy my little ones' stomachs and fulfill their wish, which was to have Haagen Dazs ice-cream.

This time, we had fondue as a change to normal order of ice-cream with wafer.

With the long forks all ready for a yummylicious fondue...

Do you see a X'mas tree at the backdrop...X'mas is around the corner....Have you started with gifts hunting?

Ohhh...my handsome prince charming....what a heart-throb!

There's our chocolatey fondue, with some freshly sliced strawbies, green apple, banana, love letter, sponge cake cubes, cookies, and 4 flavours of ice-cream....served with melted creamy chocolate and almond crunch. My oh my....honestly we devour the whole thing hungrily within minutes!

Vanilla, berries, cream and cookies, and sinful chocolate ice-cream....which were included in the fondue.


I love to have my ice-cream dipped and swirled in the melted chocolate, before coating them with extra crunch of chopped almond....HEAVEN!

Everyone was enjoying the fondue to the fullest...both young and old.


You see what I meant....even my mum loves the fondue...very much! Of course everything must goes with that extra coating of creamy chocolate. But be aware of unavoidable mess...as the melted chocolate would drip almost everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment