Tuesday 14 June 2011

Regular haunt at Sushi Tei


I am a true blue Japanese cuisine lover. My family dined at Sushi Tei, Raffles City Shopping Centre. The decor of the entrance is classy yet elegant.




We were seated at a special chamber, with cascading curtain surrounded us.

 
 Peeping out from our table.


The starter was the succulent lobster sashimi.

The fresh sweet lobster meat, garnished with some fish roe on top, tastes superb. I refused to dip my lobster sashimi in wasabi, as I prefer to savour every bite of its freshness.

Anyone would love to decorate their fish tank with lobster shell? LOL...

My boy was trying to hold still the lobster's antennas, as its still moving. It proved that the lobster was super fresh.



My main: Minced raw tuna with runny egg on sushi rice. My first time tring the dish. Although I am a big big fan of raw sashimi, but I don't really fancy MINCED raw tuna.


Soft shell crab.

Kids love teriyaki salmon to the max.

Me having hard time to devour my minced raw tuna rice. Its tasteless and bland, luckily we had lobster miso soup, which allowed me to mix my rice with.

Ebi tempura

The waitress brought the remaining lobster shell into kitchen and whipped up super yummy comforting lobster miso soup. Nothing was being wasted. So happy with the soup served. Sweet and tasty.


Bought a few doughnuts from Dunkin, before calling it a day and headed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment