Wednesday 29 June 2011

Great Singapore Sale


Annual GSS is here again. I love GSS, because it simply means I can indulge in impulse shopping, though I always do...lol. Please read on to find out my shopping haul of the day spent in Orchard, errr I had only managed to walk around ION. Nowadays my kids nag at me when I do my shopping. They can read my mind and know me inside out! They even know my favourite high street fashion brands. MANGO was having their crazy sale on that weekend, but all their outlets were crazily crowded. So I gave Mango a miss.


Kids with their superhero, BATMAN.

I was forced to take a break after shopping for only 2 hours....sigh...they insisted to have some ice-cream. So we stopped at MARVELOUS CREAM.

My daughter had her pick...caramel with banana, mixed berries ice-cream in crispy waffle.

Absolutely addicting...

I needed something savoury for tea break, so I went around hunting for some finger foods. I got some kushikatsu (some fried thingy on skewers) from DONG DAE MUN.

My son with huge stick of chicken sausage.

Fried chicken balls on skewers.

Me and my black pepper sausage.


Green Lantern

The superheroes

Hubby came to meet with us at ION in the evening for dinner. We crossed over to Ngee Ann City, to have Sushi Tei.

I had Hotate Toji Soba. As usual I love to add in lots of chilli powder into my soba noodle soup.

Ebi tempura

Mini golden roll....maki with prawns, mango and fish roe


Crispy EbiMentai...interesting creation and tastes super yummy. Its actually fried shitake mushroom topped with prawn roe. Love max..

Hamachi Kamashio...salt grilled yellow tail head

Before end of the post, let me show you some of my catch from the shopping frenzy. Some tops, a bikini set, a straw hat, sunnies, and bla bla bla..

Here were 2 GREAT deals I managed to haul from GSS. A River Island top and Ted Baker little black dress, both with 40% discount! So what you guys think..its a deal or steal?...Lets do your shopping NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment