Monday 4 July 2011

GSS Part II


Great Singapore Sale ends on 24 July 2011, which normally lasts for a month. I would probably spend my weekends in Orchard to see if I manage to clinch on great deals. Without fail, I managed to get some loots with 50% discount off the items. Will post those dirt cheap buy at the end of this post.

I heard that Zara will be having their 30% sale on selected items, so I aimed to start my shopping spree early this time, to avoid the crowds and queue to fitting rooms. After kids's piano lesson, we headed straight to Orchard and Zara was the first store which I attacked.

After Zara, we went for lunch at Din Tai Fung at Wisma Atria. Kids madly in love with the egg fried rice. We had 2 plates. And not forgetting to camwhore while waiting for our food.



Egg fried rice.

Shrimp pancake

 Wanton soup

Chomping down his favourite fried rice.

Hot & spicy crab meat dumpling

4 dumplings for S$6. I still adore the normal crab meat and pork dumpling.


As usual, hubby came to Ngee Ann City to pick us up at around 5 evening. He drove us to Raffles Country Club for dinner. Food served are affordable. If you are a member, you can get further discount from the total bill.

The 18 holes lake golf course.


Slurping down my mixed berry yoghurt drink.

Seafood hor fun

So coincidentally, there was a golf tournament going on. I saw Mr Goh Chok Tong giving speech on stage. Thus dining was only opened to members on that evening. Heard he is the regular golf player in the club.

Seafood Hokkien fried noodle...the popular dish


Stir fried kang kung with sambal and sweet sour fish

An appetizer of deep fried wantons with dipping sauces



Lastly, the dessert, the Banana Split

The fall of the dusk around the lake

In the kid playground

Today's purchase.....2 GUESS jeans with 50% discount each. Super great deals! And some hair accessories for daughter and me, with half price!

I bought almost similar rompers for myself and my princess.

My most precious buy was nothing else BUT CHANEL! I would love to have their series of classic collection. *Wink*

Signing off with luv and good nitezzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment