Sunday 31 July 2011

Seafood at No Signboard


I always fancy seafood in No Signboard. Nothing beats crabbie dish with compact stuffing of roe in crab shells, like No Signboard. Their crabbie dishes, are must try selection that you shouldn't give it a miss.

This time, we decided to dine in one of their outlets in Vivo City. The decor in Vivo is much much grand and 'class'., with high ceiling, Chinese paintings, dragon carving on pillar and enchanting chandeliers. Outside the entrance, there are fish tanks filled with colorful ocean fishies. Lots of people, be it patrons or passers-by, will snap a picture or two of the fishies.

Hubby and me..while waiting for our orders.

Mum and son.

Appetizer...humongous raw oyster, bigger than my palmsize....I need to use a table knife to cut it into 3 sections before feeding them into my mouth  :)

Deep fried mango chicken....very appetizing as the chicken still retains its crispiness from deep frying.

Fried rice with egg...my kids love it plain.

Claypot beancurd with assorted seafood.

The signature dish...steamed crab. This time we had it steamed for a change. See the orangy colored roe. Blisss...;) Its so yummy eventhough the method of cooking was quite simple and plain, as the crab was heavenly fresh.

Seafood spread brought smile upon my tired face, on Friday night.


Deep fried butter lobsters...each and every piece of the lobster was flavourfully coated with creamy butter sauce.

My dear family

My mum with the kids.

Its advisable to make an advance reservation before dining. Below is address and the contact number:

No Signboard Seafood Restaurant
Vivo City
1 Harbourfront Walk
#03-02
Singapore 098595
Tel: 63769959

No comments:

Post a Comment