Saturday 16 July 2011

Fun in Snow City

This year, my company has organized its Family Day with theme 'World of Science' in Jurong Science Centre. Kids not only benefitted from the day spent, they had so much fun sliding down the slope and snow ball fighting in Snow City. Snow City is adjacent to Science Ctr, if any of you are wondering.

My kids woke up early compare to their normal weekends, around 7.30 morning. As we need to fuel up before the activity started, we had morning brekkie at McD. As usual, kids had fluffy hotcakes, mum had McGriddles set, while I munched on fish fillet burger.




Goodie bags were given out during the event, with free flow serving of popcorns and cotton candies. I shared my cotton candy with my daughter as I was not a sweet tooth type po person. It brought back fond childhood memories, where my parents will buy me cotton candy when there's fun fair in town while I was still a kid.

Memorable snapshot during the event, with Stitch. But this is a 'FAKE' one, it looked horrible and kind of scary..:(

Kids occupied themselves with photo frames decoration activity.

Those who attended were mused with performance by a professional magician. He was doing a stunt by swallowing and pulling out sharp razors from his mouth hanging on a string.

Our team won 2nd runner up in a game competition. Each members earned themselves a bronze medal, which meant I brought home 2 medals on that day.

After Science Centre, we proceeded to 1 hour fun in Snow City. Temperature here was around -5 degree celcius. It was really fun and full of excitement when sliding down the snow slope by sitting on a doughnut float.

Looks like kids were in Switzerland...lol

In Snow City, with polar bear. My girl and I was wearing same colour of red winter jackets, coz we both crazy for red and pink!


The polar looks so tiny...hahaaa 

We brought our own winter jackets, although Snow City provides their own. But for hygiene purpose, we rather went through all the troubles.

Getting a souvenir from Snow City.

We wandered around Science Centre after the event.


So much of thrill and knowledge gained from Science Centre.

The planets orbit thingy, circulating the solar system.

I am Mr Universe...hahaaaa





The bronze medals I was talking about earlier.
In Science Centre, the mirror illusion...anyone fruit platter? Lol...


Picture 1: Taken in Snow City


Picture 2: Taken in Snow City, when reaching the foot slope, with my messy hair which I had no time to handle when the photographer asked for a pose!





We went home around 3 mid noon, exhausted but contented!

No comments:

Post a Comment