Monday 25 April 2011

33 + 7 = BIG 4-O

How time flies....without me realize that I am almost in my mid-30s.....man...anyway, what's age to you? Its just a number, as long as one always feel young at heart, be jolly round the clock, both mentally and physically, I don't think age is an issue at all. For women in my age, one has to be acceptance to reality, age gracefully....that's the foremost we can do.....right??

Recently I celebrated my birthday with my daughter. Our birthday is just one day apart. I still remember vividly when I held my birthday celeb 7 years ago, I was like so anxious and worried as my first baby (my daughter) was actually a week overdue. I was relieved when I admitted for labour on the very next day, just after my birthday. Imagine how close the bonding between my baby girl and me.

We dined at Lawry's The Prime Ribs.

The outlay and tablesetting in Lawry's grand hall. There are a few function rooms available, if you prefer to dine privately.

Course started with complimentary soft bread...with dollop of butter

An array of wine selection to wash down your Lawry's popular cut meal

Deary daughter helping herself with the bread

My boy loves the iced apple juice

Lets dip dip the toast in thick creamy wild mushroom soup

Original Spinning Bowl Salad...eat without guilt the wholesome, fresh salad

The tableside showmanship of Spinning Bowl Salad never fails to wow patrons in Lawry's

Kid's chicken nuggets n chips

Kid's creamy pasta with fish fillet

Yorkshire Pudding, warm and sweet smelling dough 

The renowned Lawry's cut, the most traditional and popular signature USDA Prime Ribs of Beef, aged of up to 21 days to heighten tenderness, which is slowly roasted on beds of rock salt, carved and served from “Silver Carts”


Lawry's silver cart, where The Lawry's popular beef cut being served to patrons

My main: USDA Tenderloin in bearnaise sauce, doneness medium rare..fabulous

Kids' vanilla Haagen Daaz treat

Complimentary stuffed toys for kiddos...Lawry's moscot...the cow

There were our birthday trifles, a cold dessert made from cake and fruit with wine and jelly poured over it, covered with custard and cream

A complimentary family portrait from Lawry's

My cheeky son

My son sulking face, coz no birthday trifle served for him. Hahaaa

Let's take a big head picture...:)

A mini chocolate mud cake for daughter's birthday on the next day

Wishing upon beaming candlelight

Grinning from ear to ear...when birthday song was sung

Unwrapping....the happiest moment

My birthday pressie from hubby....its just what I want...:P


Another year has gone, that's all about my simple birthday celeb with kids and family. For those who are keen to try Lawry's, below is the address:

Lawry’s The Prime Rib
333A Orchard Road #04-01/31 Mandarin Gallery,
Mandarin Orchard Singapore 238897
Tel: 6836 3333 Fax: 6235 0300
http://www.lawrys.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment