Sunday 11 September 2011

High Street Label H&M


Sunday is always a day full of shopping and eating out. Singapore is a country full of  gastronomic delights. But recently it is a shopping haven, we are spoilt for choice. There are just too many high street fashion outlets, which are all my favourite! Zara, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, Mango, Dorothy Perkins, and newly launched H&M. It was crazy, this newly opened Swedish fashion outlet, draws huge crowd to its 3- level premises. I bought 6 items from H&M, none of them were tried out in fitting room. The queue was just too long, even people were snaking in a beeline to pay for their goods.

I realize, I started to influence and expose my daughter to the world of fashion industry out there, telling her that girls' wardrobe should not only consists of one colour. It should be colourful with edgy designs to play around with mix and match. Just like our life, to make it more interesting and not dull. At first she does not accept my idea. She only loves pink and red. But now she is more willing to give green and blue a try, as you can see from the picture below.

And below are my 'best catch' of the day! H&M is just too easy on the pocket, and adventurous on both its design and color. I HEART H&M!

No comments:

Post a Comment