Sunday 11 September 2011

Spring in Melbourne

As you can see from the picture above, my ready packed luggage and photography necessities for 7 days trip in Melbourne. My stuffs have always been vacuum packed, to save the space for other unnecessary/rubbish which I have to stuff into the 'not so spacious' luggage of mine! It gives me tremendous headache when doing the packing, as I always end up chucking out half of the irrelevant items packed because I can't do with the zipping up!

In 3 days time, I will be seeking fun, adventurous holiday in the Land of Koalas, together with my family. It has been AGES since the last time we traveled together. My sis and bro finally manage to arrange their schedule in order to realize this meaningful family trip.

However I find the lack of excitement, maybe because I'm the planner for the whole trip?? or it is just simply because I had been there once during my honeymoon. Normally, I will plan my outfits with matching accessories, for entire trip whenever I go for holidays. But this time round, I started packing my luggage only 2 days from now. Its more like grab and pack straight away. So I might be having major fashion faux pas!

Anyway I am more concerned if the plan will stick to what it has planned. Hopefully everything is smooth sailing. Will try to pen down a simple travelogue after coming back from Melbourne trip.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment