Sunday 11 September 2011

A day of Japanese and sumptuous steamboat


 Its Saturday again, and yes I LOVE weekends. Decked out in leopard-print mini tube and heels, I mean a matching pair of leopard print heels....LOL, spent an evening around Novena. We dined at Matsuo Sushi. I had assorted nigiri and maki sushi, tried to reserve my stomach for next steamboat gathering at a friend's house.

At Matsuo, waiting for my food.

Its always so blissful to eat my favourite sushi or sashimi...this platter was all mine! YUM! YUM!



Daughter's favourite tamago sushi

Kiddies' teriyaki salmon



At HT's place, having steamboat with dual soup base, pork soup bone stock and sze chuan 'ma la'. I love the sze chuan soup base, very hot spicyly 'shiok', with spread of thinly sliced beef, seafood, and greens. My friend served his guests very well. The super warm and friendly treat, make us all felt like being at HOME.


This chicken was said imported from a very famous part of China, but I forgot the name of the place. :)

Happily enjoyed the spread on the table with bunch of friendly friends...we had a long night chit-chatting away, drinking beer, chinese tea and fruits to end the night.

HT and his lovely wife....they are such a good hosts giving us the most splendid hospitality. Thank you, HT for spending hours to get the soup base cooked to perfection and bought the freshest ingredients for the night's sumptuous dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment