Monday 5 September 2011

I HEART the SMURFS

 Last Sunday, we enjoyed The Smurfs 3D show in Golden Village. Not only kids will love the blue thingy cutie smurfs, adults will sure fall in love with them too. Whole day, I just kept humming to myself ' La, la, la, la, la, la....Sing a happy song'. Yes...this definitely will bring up your mood.

The Smurfs is not only entertaining, and hilarious, but it gives opportunity to me to reflect. Sometimes we really have to slow down our fast pace in search of work life balance, cherish the ones that around you. Stop to steal a look of fascinating scenery or smell a rose perhaps.

Below was a picture of us wearing our favourite SMURFIE shirts for the show. Some moviegoers brought along their mini smurf plush toys. This showed how crazy we were, falling in love with these blue little creatures.



Introduce you the AOBA Hokkaido Ramen. Too bad all orders for MISO soup base were out of order. Thus we ordered ramen with shio (Japanese salty) soup base. Honestly, who the hell will slurp down such almighty saltyyyy soup!  

The side dish number #1: seasoned octopus

The side dish number #2: capelin tempura

Sorry guys, I forgot the name of this ramen due to its saltiness, I can go bonker! This ramen was hubby's order.

And my kids and me had same order...the pig's cheek ramen. The fatty layer of succulent cheek were not that bad after all. But the boiled egg was a total disappointment. I didn't get my half runny yolk like I normally will expect when Im having ramen.
 Side dish number #3: Cheezy mentaiko (cod roe) toufu

 Overall, I won't give any rating yet for AOBA ramen. I must have a try on their miso broth ramen before I make any final judgement. Hopefully the salt level of their miso ramen will not spike up my blood pressure...in my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment